Sunday, January 26, 2014

First Post

It must be apt that I tell anyone who is reading this about myself in this first post. This is Shashank Gupta,currently pursuing B.E (computers) from Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology. An introvert, a guy with few friends ,very opinionated , gets ridiculously angry often,in short not perfect,in fact far from it.I Love competitive coding and thats practically the only thing i do.A Sports buff and a huge Rahul Dravid fan. I love to watch movies and my favorite one is Shawshank redemption as well as one little gem i recently watched Rush.

I will keep this short as lot of long post are about to come!!Till the next post Hasta la Vista !!


2 comments:

  1. Is this The Shashank Gupta who is devil_shank(div 1) on TopCoder and honeyslawyer31 on codeforces and honeyslawyer on codechef? :O

    ReplyDelete